At Pathways our vision is a community where resilient children and youth reach their full developmental potential and become great citizens of the world.
To promote mental health in children and youth, by promoting skills in parents, educators and health service providers.
All the work of Pathways Foundation is grounded in a core set of values including:
- Being passionate about making a positive difference in children and youth, especially in the area of child and youth development and mental health
- We are committed to professionalism and ethical practice, transparency and accountability in all aspects of the foundation’s activities.
- Engaging families, children, and youth in the development, implementation, and evaluation of Pathways activities;
- Promoting approaches, that are family-centered and youth guided, culturally competent, community-based, integrated, strength-based, and inclusive.
- Our strengths in teamwork are reflected in key strategies including implementing partnerships, collaborative approaches, and participatory action and translational research.